Premed 101 Forums

what is a competitive CDA interview score?

what is a competitive interview score for canadian schools? (out of 35) Also, does anyone have an idea for the minimum cut-off interview score for schools? I know some schools publish the admission average, but the term average doesn't mean much if we dont' know the standard deviation.

hello,

I believe the answer to your question is not clear as mud. It depends on what school you apply to.

Some schools will take you out of the running if your interview score is much below the average. The average being usually a 25ish. So If you get something very much below that then you can be rejected.

In answer to YOUR question, I really think that anything about a 29 is competitive.

________

Arizona Dispensaries

For U of T, anything below a 26 or a 27 is a fail

Where would you get this information from? Last year the mean interview score for accepted students was 29 and I would think that 26ish would be around, or maybe be an average ish score for all interviewed candidates.

Where would you get this information from? Last year the mean interview score for accepted students was 29 and I would think that 26ish would be around, or maybe be an average ish score for all interviewed candidates.

true 29 is avg.....but most people are higher and very few are lower. mkmkhan comments may not be entirely true but certainly comes close to what i think is a credible score for admission UofT. I think anything below 27 is a NO go either.

Archived