Premed 101 Forums

help-urgent

Default need help

I am a computer engineering student at mcgill university, I have completed 28 credits, mostly freshman year and the grades and not up to the mark. Most of them are Cs and a 2 repated courses.I am thinking of transfering to university of manitoba next year, thereby completing 60 credits before I transfer. I would like to apply to dental school in final year of graduation but I would like to know if G.P.A of the courses done @McGill will be taken into account or not?

Also I want to start preparing for DAT and xtra curricular activities.Can somebody pls guide me?

Sincerely

John

like i know u of m requires 60 credits to be completed.Now if i complete that in addition to my 60 credits of engineering @ mcgill, and I am still left with another 60 credits of engineering to be completed in u of m, then will they look for courses done only @ u of m or at mcgill too.

i think they would

schools require ALL transcripts from ALL universities

Also, you would have to do the DAT (not sure you're aware of it) which means you need to grasp material that has nothin to do wit comp. engineering

just work hard in your last 2 years and make sure you get the highest possible grade

Archived