Premed 101 Forums

Pre-requisites

I am missing a physiology pre-requisite for UWO. I was wondering if I can apply this upcoming year while I complete my pre-requisite at university? OR am I ineligible to apply unless I have completed that pre-requisite? Thanks for the help:)

I am missing a physiology pre-requisite for UWO. I was wondering if I can apply this upcoming year while I complete my pre-requisite at university? OR am I ineligible to apply unless I have completed that pre-requisite? Thanks for the help:)

You can take the physiology requirement this coming year and apply as well: once you get an acceptance they will just say it's conditional on you finishing that course. FYI, you can do that for all the Canadian universities, that is you can take a pre-req in the same year you are applying. Good Luck.

is there a central website for getting requirements/application procedures for schools of dentistry across the country?

i'm totally new to dentistry, sorry

Nope! In Canada you have to look up each school individually :(

I might put something together in a few days because it's info that a lot of people are looking for...

Archived