Premed 101 Forums

waitlist and transcripts

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what waitlisters are suppose to do with reference to the june 29th deadline for transcripts. Are we all suppose to send our transcripts even though we may never receive an offer? Or do we send them once an offer is made, which could be the end of august?

Second question is if a waitlister receives an offer I know the admissions will call, but will they also email?

Thanks so much

i believe the email said to send your transcripts or risk being disqualified... you need to meet the 2 year gpa cutoff to even remain on the waitlist... don't know what the case is if you've already met the gpa requirement though...

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what waitlisters are suppose to do with reference to the june 29th deadline for transcripts. Are we all suppose to send our transcripts even though we may never receive an offer? Or do we send them once an offer is made, which could be the end of august?

Second question is if a waitlister receives an offer I know the admissions will call, but will they also email?

Thanks so much

I believe everyone needs to send in their transcript before the deadline (even the waitlisters!). If you do get an offer made off the waitlist... you just get a call and if you accept, this is followed by a mailed package - you do not get an e-mail (or that was the case last year... this might've changed).

Good Luck! :)

Archived