Premed 101 Forums

Post May 29th Acceptances

Y'all. Seems like with Queens offers were made on either May 15th or May 29th so far. If you have recieved an offer from Queens AFTER either of these dates let us all know.... if you don't mind.

Sure it makes us more anxious and miserable but it also helps is from going crazy from not knowing what's going on.

Congratulations to all who have offers!! And thanks for posting the information you have for the rest of us.

How amazing would it be if I could thank you in person this fall.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an offer yesterday (May 31st) at 11:30 EST. The odd thing is it definitely wasn't in my inbox all afternoon, but when I checked last night around 9 PM I saw it there. Needless to say it was the best day of my life!

I got an acceptance from "Judy Barkley" <jeb8@queensu.ca> on May 31 at 11:31:01 -0400

Please tell me that this is the same address that you got your acceptance from...I'm paranoid that this is just someone playing a cruel joke on me!!! :(

I got an acceptance from "Judy Barkley" <jeb8@queensu.ca> on May 31 at 11:31:01 -0400

Please tell me that this is the same address that you got your acceptance from...I'm paranoid that this is just someone playing a cruel joke on me!!! :(

I'm sure people are more worried about getting accepted than pulling a weak joke. Anyways, here's proof:

http://www.queensu.ca/cgi-bin/ph/info.queensu.ca?Query=deptcode=D012_6

Hey phamco! Don't worry, it's not a cruel joke! I got the acceptance from Judy's email address too.

I'm sure people are more worried about getting accepted than pulling a weak joke. Anyways, here's proof:

http://www.queensu.ca/cgi-bin/ph/info.queensu.ca?Query=deptcode=D012_6

lol thanks. I checked out that website as well, just to make sure. I guess it's my mind not willing to accept that I really am going to Queen's, which happens to be my first choice school. :)

Congratulations everyone!!! Thanks for updating. Also let us know if you end up choosing another school.

haiku guy!!!!! I volunteer for AIDS Vancouver as well..... I wonder if you and I know each other. Were you at the volunteer appreciation dinner earlier this year?

I did some work for Project Stitch last year, and have stayed involved with that this year. A good friend of mine heads up that project...

Cheers!

Ok, I'm probably obsessing about this way too much, but anyways....

May 31st (a thursday) and June 6th (a wednesday) were the two main days people received offers off of the waiting list. Except for haiku guy, but i think that might have been a typo (as he posted on the 6th that he got his offer dated on the 7th).

Any guesses as to when the next offer will be? I'm going for Tuesday :D

Archived