Premed 101 Forums

new canadian mcat spots

chrail

Hey Law, I'm going to switch to the August 25th date! Studying has been going slow for me because some things have popped up and bogged me down lately! GET ON MSN!!!!!!

(This also means that my JULY 24 SPOT IN LONDON, ON will be up for grabs. Will post when I switch)

I'm thinking about switching to Aug 25 too!! lol

But the only thing keeping me back is I want my results early September so I can decide to apply or not! I'll talk to you tonight, I'm off to volunteer at the hospital now! :D Be on msn! haha

I'm guessing so? I'm constantly checking so I'll post when something pops up!

sounds good... doing the same.

I'm checking all this time for a couple close friends who are writing in the states and don't want to... now I might just take one of these new seats myself lol. the thought of an august/sept ontario seat is exciting...

sounds good... doing the same.

I'm checking all this time for a couple close friends who are writing in the states and don't want to... now I might just take one of these new seats myself lol. the thought of an august/sept ontario seat is exciting...

It is :-) I need the extra time to study, too many distractions / things I had to deal with popped up but now they're all done and I'm ready to fully commit!

I'm thinking about switching to Aug 25 too!! lol

But the only thing keeping me back is I want my results early September so I can decide to apply or not! I'll talk to you tonight, I'm off to volunteer at the hospital now! :D Be on msn! haha

Exactly. This is important if you're concerned about your MCAT precluding you from applying to certain schools.If one waits till the 25th of August, they'll get their results around the 25th of Sept. All of the applications for OUAC are due at the end of September.

Exactly. This is important if you're concerned about your MCAT precluding you from applying to certain schools.If one waits till the 25th of August, they'll get their results around the 25th of Sept. All of the applications for OUAC are due at the end of September.

but you'll still get your score before the app deadline, so even if you prepared the apps... could always remove those schools before the deadline (based on ur score)... no?

the sept mcat dates you def don't have a chance at this...

could someone confirm my thinking? :)

Archived