Premed 101 Forums

Submitted

Guest DHP62

Hi folks! Hope everyone's MCAT went well.

I'm starting a 'submitted' thread.

Please post here when you have submitted your OMSAS app, and to what schools you applied. (I have not submitted yet though...will post when I do)

I hope everyone will find this info useful/interesting.

Thanks and good luck all!

It's gone!!! Applied to Mac only.

I think I should hide the printout of my application, otherwise I will be second guessing my responses until next February!!:eek

Good luck everyone! :)

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Hide it, yes! Put it away and don't touch it, read it, think about it or doubt yourself....because there ain't nothin' that you can change now. Hide it in a safe place that you can find again because you are going to want to review what you wrote on the night before your interview! :)

Guest Biochem10

I am so relieved! It's submitted. Mac & U of T. This application was driving me crazy this whole week and now I have midterms to study for!!!!!!!! Back to work...

Guest erinsmom2bmd

This is my first time posting (although I have been reading the boards for months) . I can now add my name to the list - submitted!!! I applied to Mac only. Congratulations everyone!

I've been too chicken for days to press that "submit" button and follow thru with it... but I finally did it!

I applied to Ottawa, Queen's, Western, and Toronto.

The wait is going to be so hard...

Guest MayFlower1

Done...good luck everyone.

Edit: Ooops...sorry, I forgot to mention that after much deliberation between me, myself and I, I decided only to apply to Ottawa again. Que sera, sera.

Peter

Guest stargirl

free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I'm free at last...surprisingly, it took only a fraction of the time that it took to submit the evil monster last year - maybe it was the dire warning (ONLY 1 DAY LEFT......) and/or last year's experience that scared everyone into submitting early...whatever the case - it was cause for celebration at my house!

submitted to ottawa, mac and u. of t.

to everyone still plugging away - you can do it!

ciao for now!

Alright I hate and envy you all! Ok, just joking about hating those who have already submitted, but I do envy you! It's 2:45 and I'm having fun trying to enter info with the slow server. When will I ever learn? Must go...

Guest Tanya24

The slow OMSAS server and I had a cozy night together. I think I played 100 hands of spider solitaire waiting for each screen to load.

But, It's Done!! I applied to Ottawa and Mac.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was thinking about possible spelling mistakes, grammar. NO! Bad! Don't think about it....nothing you can do.....just be glad it's done!

Good luck to everyone who still has to submit today.

Guest Lola Lee Lolo

Hurray! I am FREE of worries! finally i can rest my head and sleep!

i submitted to ottawa and mac. last night was hellish as i had but ONE HOUR of sleep and still had 3 mac question to rework this morning. thank god it is done and here's hoping that WE ALL NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS AGAIN!

cheers! see ya on the board in the new year!

k

Now truly is the winter of my (dis?)content...

Sincerly wishing everyone the best of luck with their applications... now, let's not think about them until next June!

Riiiiiigggghhht......

-m

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. Now let's keep our fingers crossed for those interview invites in 2003....

Until then I have a ton of work to do (including Calgary app)... :)

Cheers,

Cedrin

Guest ploughboy

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Submitted Tuesday morning around 08:30. OMSAS seemed pretty borked between 03:30 and 05:00 and I was cursing myself for leaving it so late. Seemed to get a lot faster after 05:00. Caught a spelling mistake right before I submitted, I really hope it was the only one...

pb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1.0.2 (GNU/Linux)

Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE9rliJ/HNgbK3bC2wRAv1dAJ9/UKtvoJlZbN8crTV3+bfMGmzGUACaAxlK

qsLk4H5Rsmi7oGgmVo9ZeBQ=

=yEho

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Archived