Premed 101 Forums

Entering Ws

I swear to god I had seen a ton of those threads before, but when I did a variety of searches, nothing came up. So, how do you enter Ws? OMSAS only has letter grades, Incomplete, Pass, and Fail, none of which are applicable here. Do I just not enter the course at all?

You might want to give OMSAS an email. I sent them a question about entering a specific first year programme and got a reply back about a day later.

Yeah, but I think this question has been asked multiple times before, so I wanted to see if someone can give me an answer here first. Why distract OMSAS from all their hard work?:D;)

Yeah, but I think this question has been asked multiple times before, so I wanted to see if someone can give me an answer here first. Why distract OMSAS from all their hard work?:D;)

lol i dont think its pertinent to put the Ws... so forget about it.. they will put it in if they feel liek it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with one of my classes...all of my courses are given a percentage mark, except for one class in which I received a letter grade. OMSAS won't let me enter in a letter! (probably since there are no letters on the OMSAS scale for Queen's Engineering). This class is a part of the engineering core, so I'm not sure why there is no provision to enter in a letter grade.

Archived