Premed 101 Forums

Professional editing?

inzi

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has tried online professional editing sites (ex. accepted.com). If you could let me know whether it helped, how much additional work was required after editing, and any other relavent points, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has tried online professional editing sites (ex. accepted.com). If you could let me know whether it helped, how much additional work was required after editing, and any other relavent points, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

hey inzi,

I edited my essay through EssayEdge.com, and for me they worked miracles. These professional editors (my editor was harvard educated) have experience on what essays work and what do not. If you are good at writing structured essays then I DO NOT think EssayEdge.com is for you. You could suffice by asking friends and family or generous folks on SDN to critically edit your essay. However, if you essay is disorganized and tends to ramble a lot, I believe it is worth it to spend $120 US to edit it.

P.S Remember when you send your essay to EssayEdge.com google for coupons that can save you 10%.

Good luck.

You are new to the forums, so it's understandable, but I just figured I'd let you know that you should not cross-post (make multiple identical posts in several forums). For general questions regarding applications, the General Premedical Forum is best. This forum is specifically for US applications. Good luck!:)

Archived