Premed 101 Forums

doing english in spring of upcoming year

If i do english in the spring of the upcoming year, I will be able to still apply for the 2007-2008 cycle correct? I should finish the spring english course at end of June, so that will be before matriculation correct?

Yes you should be fine. But dont leave it in the summer though. Most schools want your course work done by late june. since schools start in aug.

• 4 weeks later...

so im applying this year but dont have english or a full year of chem , and i was thinking i would take it in next year's summer and heard that it would be alright since schools will b starting in sept anywayz. so i cant take any course in the summer that means, is that right? but see, i have only half credit for general chem and orgo chem and no english yet, so what do i do? take 2 more half chemistries and english this year in september or winter session?

my only choice?

thanks

so im applying this year but dont have english or a full year of chem , and i was thinking i would take it in next year's summer and heard that it would be alright since schools will b starting in sept anywayz. so i cant take any course in the summer that means, is that right? but see, i have only half credit for general chem and orgo chem and no english yet, so what do i do? take 2 more half chemistries and english this year in september or winter session?

my only choice?

thanks

US med schools start in JULY, not september. That's not enough time to complete a full year course. Therefore, your only choice will be to complete the necessary courses this fall or winter. Also, your acceptance to a US med school will be conditional upon the completion of the prerequisite courses.

US med schools start in JULY, not september. That's not enough time to complete a full year course. Therefore, your only choice will be to complete the necessary courses this fall or winter. Also, your acceptance to a US med school will be conditional upon the completion of the prerequisite courses.

I believe that you can take a full year of in class englis in the spring, and have it finish in mid - late june, well at least at my school you can, so would that be ok?

I believe that you can take a full year of in class englis in the spring, and have it finish in mid - late june, well at least at my school you can, so would that be ok?

yup that's fine. at UofT a full year summer course ends in august ...i just assumed most schools worked that way :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived