Premed 101 Forums

Buried in Secondaries?

bane

I'd say it's probably best to turn them in by end of September or so, althought of course, the earlier the better - it doesn't really matter when you submitted the primary if you wait forever to turn in the secondaries.

I got my 3rd one today....need to hear about 28 more.:eek: LOL.

I hate the secondaries too. As if the PS wasnt bad enough :mad::(

honestly!! that was such a piss-off! i hated the PS. I havent worked on the secondaries which have essay components. Just doing the esay ones that ask your marks and why you like the school and what you'll be doing for the year prior to matriculation.

honestly!! that was such a piss-off! i hated the PS. I havent worked on the secondaries which have essay components. Just doing the esay ones that ask your marks and why you like the school and what you'll be doing for the year prior to matriculation.

I have a secondary with SIX different essay questions :eek:

Some of the questions VERY similar to PS - Now how do I ADD to my application. :confused:

I have a secondary with SIX different essay questions :eek:

Some of the questions VERY similar to PS - Now how do I ADD to my application. :confused:

Yeah, I wrote a 6-essay one just last week. The last one I have here only has 1 essay question, but it's not too different from "why do you want to be a doctor," so it shouldn't take me too long to edit and paste one of the essays I already have saved.

wayne state prescreens. so if you get a secondary, there is 50% shot of getting an interview.

All the secondary questions were basically all the same (with few exceptions). I pretty much had 2 full page length of unique stuff that I inserted in every school's secondary answer (34 schools or so I applied to). Sometimes ONLY changing the NAME of the school. lol. But make sure you have the correct name.

wayne state prescreens. so if you get a secondary, there is 50% shot of getting an interview.

All the secondary questions were basically all the same (with few exceptions). I pretty much had 2 full page length of unique stuff that I inserted in every school's secondary answer (34 schools or so I applied to). Sometimes ONLY changing the NAME of the school. lol. But make sure you have the correct name.

nice. 34 schools.... how much did you spend on secondaries man!? like 3000$?

I'm going to be in the can for a long time. i just wanta get in somewhere. i'd love to go to NYU, but its mad hard.

Archived