Premed 101 Forums

Sketch Q.

When inputting data for the sketch, can you state activities that were apart of your courses throughout university, even though you received marks for these projects? Such as implementing a teaching seminar on smoking to young teenagers?

I ask this because those who do research are being graded on their work, are they not?

I'm just curious if projects completed while in university which were part of certain courses and given grades to are still applicable?

Thanks

I dont have an answer for you ... and am in a similar dilemma, as I am a member of a number of committees that would look good on my application, i.e. Manitoulin Diabetes Network, Diabetes Research Steering Committee etc, however they are work related. My decision has been to add them into the OTHER section and then mention them in the appropriate questions in the School submission sections. Having said all of this I do plan to email NOSM / OMSAS about the appropriateness of this as there are not a lot of answers coming from this forum.

Kind of creepy but one of my threads has no real answers to it but has 104 views ... who are all these peeping creeps ? :eek::D I undestand we are competing against one an other and keeping our cards close to ourselves however PIPE in if you can be of service ... isnt that what a physician is meant to do? help ppl? ;)

Beef

Archived