Premed 101 Forums

was it actually 30 days?

Alastriss

so I was browsing through the MCAT essentials and it said that 30 days is when its expected, but its subject to change. This kind of worries me cuz I am writing sept 7, so I will get the scores october 10 and I feel that it could be cutting it a little close. Did any other test cycles take longer than 30 days to get the score out?

so I was browsing through the MCAT essentials and it said that 30 days is when its expected, but its subject to change. This kind of worries me cuz I am writing sept 7, so I will get the scores october 10 and I feel that it could be cutting it a little close. Did any other test cycles take longer than 30 days to get the score out?

yeah it is 30 days,

next year it should only take 15 days... I dont know why they cant change that to 15 days before jan :)

it seemed like june 15ths got their scores a few days late...but it doesn't really matter...med schools have said they'll accept ur scores for this cycle as long as u write on or before sept 15, 07.

June 15th was a friday, so if you exclude the weekend immediately after, it was exactly 30 days.

Archived