Premed 101 Forums

Another GPA to CRU question, but a good one.

If I finish a class with 93% (A+), do the administration use 93% do calculate my CRU or do they use the middle class value 95%?

Iv'e been trying to figure this out since I started university and I still wasn't able to find an acurate answer.

Thanks.

If I finish a class with 93% (A+), do the administration use 93% do calculate my CRU or do they use the middle class value 95%?

Iv'e been trying to figure this out since I started university and I still wasn't able to find an acurate answer.

Thanks.

in quebec they use your overall average for all the university courses you have taken

I asked some of my teachers, and half of them don't even deposit the grades at the end of the semester, only the letter...?

oh I get it now lol

No, I'm pretty sure they use the letter grade to calculate your average .. so if you get a 93, you will get an A- and it will be calculated together with the rest of your letter grades to give you your average...

(is this what you were asking lol) :)

oh I get it now lol

No, I'm pretty sure they use the letter grade to calculate your average .. so if you get a 93, you will get an A- and it will be calculated together with the rest of your letter grades to give you your average...

(is this what you were asking lol) :)

So basically, since an A+ is from 90-100%, everyone between 90-100% gets the same CRU for this class? There's no advantage to get higher than 90% since it's an A+ anyways?

So basically, since an A+ is from 90-100%, everyone between 90-100% gets the same CRU for this class? There's no advantage to get higher than 90% since it's an A+ anyways?

the CRU is calcuated on your average, so if other ppl in your program have the same average as you (and same number of credits and all), than both cru will be the same...

exactly! there is no difference between having 100% or 90% for your CRU

Archived