Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS gpa calculation?

Guest jbing

I was under the impression that my GPA was to be visibly calculated as I entered courses and grades on the "postsec. education" section. All I see is a number under the "Len" column, but a ".00" under both the "Value" and "Avg" columns. Shouldn't those numbers be changing as I enter grades?

Not sure about your case, but for me only university grades were calculated for some reason, and none of my college work was. Not sure if this will change later on, or if my GPA remains as it now shows on the app though.

I inputed all my academic info.

I go to a semestered school, and I inputed it as 'fulltime' and not 'semestered'. I just noticed this now, should i change it? Will it make a difference in calculating my GPA???

As well, the average it's showing as my GPA is something other than what i was expecting (it seems lower than i calculated in the past on my own).

Is the avg they show the converted GPA according to the individual schools (the pdf file)?

Does anyone know an accurage way of calculating my GPA on my own (for labs and everything?)??

Please help me..i hate this application process :o

Archived