Premed 101 Forums

Application Procedure

Crazy Monkey

I was searching the mcgill website, and i'm just having some problems navigating through their website...any system outside of OMSAS is foreign to me....and i know people are going to say, "if you're going into med, you should be able to find it yourself,"....please spare me the embarrassment :D...is their a link that can help me out....based on what ive seen on the website, it looks like mcgill's deadlines are after those of OMSAS

At McGill the deadline for applications for Canadian residents outside Quebec is November 15. Unlike Ontario, there is no centralized application centre in Quebec.

Good luck!

thanks man...i actually ended up exploring the site a bit more...found out about the deadlines. i didnt know about the absence of a centralized application centre

thanks for your quick help...i have to keep reading the site more, but if anyone can let me know if they accept applications from current third year students, that would be very helpful. Thank you

thanks man...i actually ended up exploring the site a bit more...found out about the deadlines. i didnt know about the absence of a centralized application centre

thanks for your quick help...i have to keep reading the site more, but if anyone can let me know if they accept applications from current third year students, that would be very helpful. Thank you

to anwer your question, I dont think it's possible to apply in your 3rd year as they require you to have or be in the process of completing 120 creds by the time of registration.

Applicants must have received (or be in the final course of study so as to receive) an undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university consisting of 120 credits minimum prior to the date of registration for the first year of medical studies

http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/admissions/criteria/requirements_medr_en.htm

Archived