Premed 101 Forums

more than 10 courses

I have a question about entering in your post-secondary education. I have taken more than 10 courses in some years, and I have entered all courses. When I tried to submit, I got a warning message that more than 10 courses was not generally expected. I know some schools take your best grades from semesters with more than a full course load, but I thought you would still enter everything. Is this correct?

Thx

I got the same warning since I took 11 courses one year, but all my info was correct so I left it. As long as it's not an error message then you are ok to submit.

Not to one up you (ok, maybe a little bit) but I took 15 courses one year and it's all good. :cool:

:eek:

i hope you can say the same about your gpa after that... how did you manage?? (and WHY??)

Haha it was 3.7 that year...it definitely took a hit. Well, actually I'm on the Queen's Engineering scale so it gives me a bit of a break. I actually have 51 courses over the 4 years which helps to smooth out the kinks in my academic record. There were people in my program who did 8 or 9 classes each semeseter because they could. It was a flat fee for tuition for however many classes you took, so they took "advantage" of it.

haha :P . I wonder if that's some sort of record. In fact, I wonder if anyone can beat that. Any takers? :D

I can't beat 15 courses in a year....but I can tie it while still working full time. Crazy? Perhaps! However, I wouldn't have given up either work or school.

Elaine

Archived