Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing to pass the time?

Hey guys,

I figured while we wait, we get to know fellow applicants this year to pass the time until interview invites come. So I'll go first. I just finished my Masters currently working in the civic hospital doing research in smoking cessation. What else is everyone doing?

Dr. E77

currently working as an RN in an urban ER... super fun... but i'd love to get into ottawa already ;)

will most likely write the mcat in the spring in case ottawa doesn't want me (again). so, busy working full time and studying in hopes of getting a reasonable score.

Chrail

ps - that masters sounded very cool Dr. E. Was it a MSc? Masters of HealthSci? Pub Health? (I guess I'm assuming you did research in smoking cessation)

Hi Chrail,

Yeah tell me about, they should let us in already...:P Actually my MSc was in Kinesiology. I just recently got a job in the civic hospital as a researcher. I have the privilege in working with some really great advocates of smoking cessation, particularly Dr. Andrew Pipe. Hope some of his charm, wit and charisma rubs off on me for the interview.

Cheers!

Dr. E77

im working away at my masters as well..really hoping ottawa jumps on board.

to pass the time? ive been really active - alot of sports etc. and been trying to completely invest myself in my Masters...

smoking cessation is good stuff to the original poster, i was recently at a conference in alberta for this purpose.

hopefully things work out for you guys..

T.

Archived