Premed 101 Forums

grad package of research productivity

were you going to finish grad school by their specified date? i finish in july/aug, so im thinking i wont be considered in the grad pool.

Hi,

I was in my second year of my masters. I don't think it matters whether you are finished or not, they apply the grad policy regardless.

Regards,

Dr. E77

this is soo confusing. So what i'm getting is..

IF you're a grad student who don't meet the undergrad gpa cutoff (3.85), you are considered as a Grad application.

IF then your grad gpa, EC, etc are good = No grad application required?

IF your grad gpa, EC, etc are so so = Grad application required?

So if you haven't received a request for grad application, its either your grad gpa, EC are good or they don't want to bother looking at the rest of your application.

I'm confused because I thought Grad package was a requirement to get interviews. Can someone from last year's pool confirm this?

Thanks, my heart jumped when I read this forum just now... I should lie down, writing my thesis surely is draining

this same discussion's going on in another thread, so i'll post my reply here too:

i finally actually got through to ottawa! okay, so they said that you may not have received a grad package b/c you advanced thru the ugrad admissions process. as i predicted, they look at you first as a ugrad, and if you dont make the cut there, they consider you as a grad student.

________

Buy Vaporizer

Archived