Premed 101 Forums

interviews?

:) time moves slowly on Manitoulin Island ... didnt you know¿ :) I figured that feb 5th was a bit less than aweek from my post , add a week to get to ppl in rural communities, such as myself, and allow for an extra week for it to get lost in transit for afew days b4 finding its way to my po box ....those r my calculations :)

beef

:) time moves slowly on Manitoulin Island ... didnt you know? :) I figured that feb 5th was a bit less than aweek from my post , add a week to get to ppl in rural communities, such as myself, and allow for an extra week for it to get lost in transit for afew days b4 finding its way to my po box ....those r my calculations :)

beef

they send it in an email too. it's a rural school...they gotta be on top of innovations that overcome geographical isolation.

________

Lamborghini cala history

Well Real Beef, last year they were able to find my house in Espanola. But once it croses that swinging brigde...you never know!!!;) Can you even get the internet on the island? hehehe

Im hoping that the Canada Post ruck doesnt miss the bridge as it swings and than dives into the current .... there washed away my hopes and dreams :) or are my hopes and dreams washed away with the arrival of the letter? :confused: ... who knows!

Actually the bridge doesnt swing during the winter. The email will be nice though, hopefully it wont get filtered into the pile of emails telling me on how to enlarge certain parts of my body :o

Beef

Im hoping that the Canada Post ruck doesnt miss the bridge as it swings and than dives into the current .... there washed away my hopes and dreams :) or are my hopes and dreams washed away with the arrival of the letter? :confused: ... who knows!

Actually the bridge doesnt swing during the winter. The email will be nice though, hopefully it wont get filtered into the pile of emails telling me on how to enlarge certain parts of my body :o

Beef

You would think a guy named "Real Beef" wouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing...

You would think a guy named "Real Beef" wouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing...

LOL ... no worries at all .... however these emails would lead impressionable people to believe that anything short of a baseball bat is insufficient :D Anyhow I best leave it at that or I will certainly be banned or hear from a moderator ;) .... neither of which I want during such an important time before interview time / etc.

Beef

Archived