Premed 101 Forums

parking at RGH

The hospital parking is expensive, and with the extra influx of interviewees, it's also likely that it will fill up fast.

If you don't like the idea of riding the bus (the 85 and 16 both come right to the door), there is parking in the residential area along Smyth (about a 15 minute walk from the door of RGN). You can just grab a spot at the border where the no parking signs stop. If you don't want to get your clothes all slushed up from the walk, maybe you could get someone to drop you off at the door, and then go park the car in the neighbourhood if the parking lot is full?

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do. But I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who doesn't mind chauffeuring me to the door, hehe.

You will not find any parking whatsoever at RGH, as this place does not exist. I would suggest finding parking in Lot H which is a 30 second walk from RGN :) If you have the $13 it will cost you to park in H (maximum daily rate), I would suggest doing that. Why bother to take the bus if you don't have to? I've been parking there for nigh on 2 years and I can guarantee you that the lot will never be full. And if by some freak chance of nature it is full, you can just park in the Rehab parking lot, which is even closer to the front door than Lot H is.

Archived