Premed 101 Forums

Dumb question

Hey, so I feel ridiculous posting this. But I can't make it to the event (drinks or dinner) being hosted by the med students (I get in late Saturday and have to work on my thesis). But some of the students hosting these events will be some of the people interviewing, right? Will they be looking to see who shows to these events and interacts well with others?

I know, it seems ridiculous but I've heard horror stories of some student interviewers pretending to be waiting for an interview with the other applicants in order to observe them.

Hey, so I feel ridiculous posting this. But I can't make it to the event (drinks or dinner) being hosted by the med students (I get in late Saturday and have to work on my thesis). But some of the students hosting these events will be some of the people interviewing, right? Will they be looking to see who shows to these events and interacts well with others?

I know, it seems ridiculous but I've heard horror stories of some student interviewers pretending to be waiting for an interview with the other applicants in order to observe them.

No worries, as on the weekend you are there, us that are interviewing (the 2nd years) have been told to avoid you guys. The 2011s will be the ones you'll be hanging with, or not. I understand the worry, but seriously, that isn't a concern in the least.

Archived