Premed 101 Forums

Getting ready for the interview...

yyy

I interviewed today.

The best advice I can give is know your autobiography/CV inside & out. Most of the questions will come from there.

I was asked about health care systems and privatization but nothing too specific, they were very open ended questions so just be sure that you are able to say something intelligent about those kinds of topics.

I interviewed today.

The best advice I can give is know your autobiography/CV inside & out. Most of the questions will come from there.

I was asked about health care systems and privatization but nothing too specific, they were very open ended questions so just be sure that you are able to say something intelligent about those kinds of topics.

justletmein...i was today too...were you AM or PM?

For those of you who were PM, what time did the actual interviews start at? Also, how much time did you have between the 2 interviews? If someone could give me a breakdown of the schedule for the day, that would be great!

was different for a bunch of people, seemed like 3 groups of interview sessions\

mine was 115-145 then 245-315, but some ppl only had a 15 minute break, some people started at 1245 and so on

One more question :)

Since we have already sent in an electronic copy of our photo IDs, do we need to bring identification for the sign in? I'm asking because I don't really want to carry my wallet around with me all day.

Thanks for any info.

it's a little ridiculous... not only did we have to show the 2 ID's for comparison when we checked in, my interviewer also verified my ID (from the printout) ...

talk about security.

Thanks.

That's what I figured. Uh... I wish that I had a smaller wallet, so that I could fit it into my suit pocket.

;)

just take the cards out and put them in your pocket, that's what I did. Then you won;t have huge bulge in your pants (haha pardon the expression...)

Archived