Premed 101 Forums

cramming for interview?

if you still don't know why you wanna be a doctor the night before..I might be a bit worried lol.

I agree with this. Get good sleep, and be yourself. You aren't supposed to know all the answers perfectly, verbally. Plus, being tired, compounded by trying to search for "perfect" answers while answering these questions will 100% guaranteed be recognized and noted by your interviewers. In a bad way.

Accept that you may not have all the answers. IMO a pretty darn important doctor trait.

Definitely do your preparation beforehand (i.e. the weeks leading up to the interview).

Freaking out the night before the exam will destroy your confidence. You won't likely be doing yourself a favour by trying to do any preparation in that one night. If it'll help you relax, go over a few things to "show yourself" how prepared you are. Anything beyond that will probably just stress you (of COURSE you can always find things you haven't thought of yet).

Definitely do your preparation beforehand (i.e. the weeks leading up to the interview).

Freaking out the night before the exam will destroy your confidence. You won't likely be doing yourself a favour by trying to do any preparation in that one night. If it'll help you relax, go over a few things to "show yourself" how prepared you are. Anything beyond that will probably just stress you (of COURSE you can always find things you haven't thought of yet).

thanks guys! It will be a matter of time before I know how I performed :D

Archived