Premed 101 Forums

verifiers being contacted?

I've also had at least one verifier contacted during the week of April 28-May 2. It scares me knowing that so many people had verifiers contacted! Well, hopefully we all get initial acceptances!

And so much for the early notification for Northern students.

Good luck kids!

I don't think they do in the first email. I think they send emails out a couple days later with your position.... *sigh*.

I'm working this afternoon and evening. I went to work early to do some stuff, and because orders aren't in yet, I am back home for a couple of hours, and I will be stuck on this forum panicking with everyone else!

It scares me that so many people have had their verifiers checked as well! I wonder if they were using them as more than verifiers. Both of mine were asked to do more than just verify that I worked and volunteered. They wanted to know what exactly I did and wanted to know about my personality, etc.

My friends have also been discussing celebrating or mourning! We figure no matter what we'll want to go out and have fun to celebrate/get over it.

I can't imagine being beside the NOSM building...I would probably just find myself staring at it while trying to work. Instead I'm posting to people on forums who know how I'm feeling too!

Does anyone know exactly how many people are waitlisted? In the past threads I have read about 80ish get waitlisted but I'm not positive.

I am wondering if all initially accepted students (ie. top 56) have their verifiers contacted as well as ALL 84 members on the waitlist. Can anyone clarify this?

I can't see them contacting everyone... but that may just be wishful thinking.

So all of you who keep checking this page wondering WHY haven't I heard if MY verifers were contacted DON'T STRESS ABOUT IT!!!!

As you ALL probably know, -- contacting verifiers is a QUALITY control. SORRY but if you heard or didn't hear that your verifiers were contacted DOESN'T mean you DID or DIDN't get in!!!

OK. So you just have to wait another... 14-15 or so hours to find out.

PS-- When I got in no verifier was contacted...

Archived