Premed 101 Forums

I'm really hoping that things aren't delayed. I just want to know early on May 15th. It felt like it would be a horribly long wait but it has passed quicker than I thought and this will too I hope. I just don't want it to be delayed any longer than 15th cause I've been telling myself that at least I will know then!

My body is too sore to type too much. Threw around the iron for over an hour, probably two, this morn, then hit up the batting cages this aft. 5 days to go. I am sure the committee met this weekend and all decisions have been made. I've switched camps a bit about whether or not I'm getting in this year. I'm happily on the getting in side again. Just waiting on the green flag on Thursday. How is everyone feeling at this point?

3 days! well I was kind of in the same boat as surgimus in going between the "feeling like i got in" and the "oh crap, probably not this year" feelings; but now more so leaning on the negative end of the spectrum. its too bad you don't get any other feedback besides the quintile you are in. good luck to everyone on thursday and i'll look forward to hearing from you all on the "accepted/rejected/wait-listed" thread soon!

Good Luck everyone, only 24 hours!

I have found this site very therapeutic during this tense week!

None of my close friends are in pre-medicine and have no idea how competitive it is to get in, so it is nice to come on here and communicate with others who actually understand, so thanks!

No matter what happens on the 15th.. don't give up!

I just popped in at the admissions office this afternoon. It looks like the adcomm is only meeting today and nothing has been finalized yet. They will hopefully get some information out by Friday they told me. Brutes hey? Hang tight they told me. Ahhhhh... haha.

Archived