Premed 101 Forums

Results are out

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D

I was given an offer, but there is no indication of which campus.

Oh, it's in my inbox.

VFMP, first choice, first application.

Now, this is a good time to clarify some myths around the process:

(a) TRUE: Successful applicants may not have any EC referees or letter of references checked. Mine were checked, but a friend of mine who also got accepted did not have any checked and she was *always* asking them for updates.

(B) TRUE: Referee checks before the interview or reference checks after the interview do not indicate in advance the eventual status of one's application.

Hope this settles this. :)

hey guys, quick questions....where's the info we're supposed to read?

they said:

Meanwhile, you are required to log on to your account and read the Acceptance Package Information page carefully. Please download all the necessary documentation and note the stated deadlines for responding.

i can't find anything...

hey guys, quick questions....where's the info we're supposed to read?

they said:

Meanwhile, you are required to log on to your account and read the Acceptance Package Information page carefully. Please download all the necessary documentation and note the stated deadlines for responding.

i can't find anything...

Yeah I cant find these either.

If anyone wants to point us in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

hey its out now...its on the left bar...a new tab...yay!

Ok so everything except the actual response to offer form now works, that one isnt even a hyperlink...

Edit: Ah NM, I see that it will come in the mail. I missed that part while reading in haste.

congratulations! i'm so impressed with y'all who keep trying and working so hard to achieve your dreams. i'm lucky enough to have gotten in as a first time applicant but had i not gotten in, idon't know that i would have the stamina to go through the wait for so many years. congrats once again!

rejected again this year (second time post interview). am soooo disappointed. did anyone else have a number in the title of their notification email? mine said "Notification Email (7)".... does this indicate any sort of rank in our rejection status? like was i only 7 people away from being on the waitlist? i'm trying to look for good news anywhere that i can here. :(

Archived