Premed 101 Forums

Is this a problem? re Transcript Request Forms

I had my transcript sent to AMCAS on May 21 from Queens and I just found out today that AMCAS has difficulty processing transcripts that arrive without the Transcript Request form (which I didn't include).

My transcript still hasn't been received by AMCAS and I am wondering if I should resend (with the transcript request form) or just wait a little longer.

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMCAS to update your application, saying that they have received your transcript? THANKS

well i am about to order my transcript and i called queens and they are familiar with the request form. i know it costs more but i can assure you that queens knows how to deal with the form properly. of course all would be better if aamc just received it

I had my transcript sent to AMCAS on May 21 from Queens and I just found out today that AMCAS has difficulty processing transcripts that arrive without the Transcript Request form (which I didn't include).

My transcript still hasn't been received by AMCAS and I am wondering if I should resend (with the transcript request form) or just wait a little longer.

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMCAS to update your application, saying that they have received your transcript? THANKS

Knowing AMCAS, they'll probably try and take forever just to screw you over.

In case anyone else is in the same boat, I just called AMCAS and they said request forms are optional and that it usually takes between 7-10 business days for them to indicate that they've received your transcript.

Archived