Premed 101 Forums

Video games?!

Super Mario Bros is a classic. I have a Super Nintendo so it's fun to go back to the old school video games like Street Fighter. DDR is also good. I also heard about this game where you can perform different surgeries - I think it is with the Wii but I'm not sure...anyone heard of it?

LOL, I was just thinking about starting a thread about this but was afraid of being publicly ridiculed for being a geek. =\

It is my great shame, but I am currently playing World of Warcraft. haha

I think this game is incongruent with being productive in society (highly addictive, so I won't play it).

I've lost interest in videogames, but I used to play RPGs on PC and LOTS in video arcades (games such as SF, KI, MK). The only "machine" I once owned was a NES...

BUT if invited for some gaming action at a friend's place, I won't say no...

noncestvrai

world of warcraft, aka WOW. is ridiculus. It really does suck the ambition and productivity out of people.

I can attest to its destructive power. I have seen it in action. I definitely consider maintaining a 4.0 during a school year when I played WoW one of my greatest accomplishments. If only it had counted for the ABS, haha. But seriously, I peeled myself away from that crap and I'm so glad I did. It is actually pure, seething evil.

Many of the greatest games of all time have all been made by Nintendo, including:

- Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

- Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

- Super Mario (Classis, 64, Galaxy)

- Mario Kart (N64)

- Goldeneye (N64)

- Perfect Dark (N64)

- Super Metroid (SNES)

etc.

Many of the greatest games of all time have all been made by Nintendo, including:

- Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

- Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

- Super Mario (Classis, 64, Galaxy)

- Mario Kart (N64)

- Goldeneye (N64)

- Perfect Dark (N64)

- Super Metroid (SNES)

etc.

Super metroid kicks super mario and donkey kongs ass!

world of warcraft, aka WOW. is ridiculus. It really does suck the ambition and productivity out of people.

As a kid i loved RPGs. Now I don't mind spending an hour or two every week playing a good military strategy or shooter game.

I dunno, it really depends on how addictive of a personality you have.

In order from greatest to least great:

1. Phantasy Star for the Master System!

2. Final Fantasy III

3. Virtua Fighter II

4. Panzer Dragoon Saga

5. Super Mario 3

6. Counter-Strike

7. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

8. Gunstar Heroes

9. Contra III

10. The Legend of Zelda

Also, is anyone else excited for Metal Gear Solid 4????

In order from greatest to least great:

1. Phantasy Star for the Master System!

2. Final Fantasy III

3. Virtua Fighter II

4. Panzer Dragoon Saga

5. Super Mario 3

6. Counter-Strike

7. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

8. Gunstar Heroes

9. Contra III

10. The Legend of Zelda

Also, is anyone else excited for Metal Gear Solid 4????

lol yes!!!!!

Resident Evil (The First One)

When it came out, I was only around 12-13 years old. My older brother would turn off the lights and put the BIG SCREEN TV on LOUD and as the game started - a gory voice trembles, "RESIDENT EVIL."

I left the scene immediately. :)

I returned to the game when I was older, like, 21. Muahahah

Good game though, very tricky.

hey guys,

what about some classic computer rpgs? my favs are

1. fallout 1 and 2

2. baldur's gate

3. torment

All the interplay RPGs?

Baldur's Gate 2 was much better than the 1st. Though, the 1st one was amazing.

They are making a fallout 3. However, it is being made by Bethesda using the Oblivion engine. I suspect it will be like Oblivion with guns and mutants.

I remember playing Crash Bandicoot (the original, on the original playstation) for the first time. It blew my mind. The crazy (at the time) graphics, the funky music, the excessive amounts of Wumpa Fruit. Gotta add that to the list of greatest games, if you ask me.

All the interplay RPGs?

Baldur's Gate 2 was much better than the 1st. Though, the 1st one was amazing.

They are making a fallout 3. However, it is being made by Bethesda using the Oblivion engine. I suspect it will be like Oblivion with guns and mutants.

Yeah, I don't think I ever played a game that I enjoyed as much as the Interplay rpgs. I'm really afraid that the new Fallout 3 will be more like Oblivion than its original 2d birdseye rpg style. I've played Oblivion and found that the storyline was too linear for my liking... although the battle system was pretty fun! i hope fallout 3 remains true to the original series.

Day of the Tentacle!

Ahhh, brings me back....

Anyone remember logowriter?

Wow, I thought I was the only one that played that game! It was so much fun. I used to be such a huge fan of LucasArts adventure games like Monkey Island, Indiana jones, sam and max!! ahhh good memories

Archived