Premed 101 Forums

NAQ Question

I'm a big fan of putting my mom down as a verifier in the case I don't have a real one. And on the plus side, I'm like 80% sure she would give me a good reference.

lol only 80% sure?! u must not be such a good kid :P

Actually that is not a bad idea....on the e-mail section just write something like "does_not_have_email@noemail.com", and then include a phone number on the number section.

lool ya that's better..wonder if not-applicable@hotmail.com is actually someone's email :rolleyes:

...my mom is still a little beat up about the time I broke her china.

Anyways, there's a hotmail address for everything so I wouldn't be surprized. For a while I was hotmale@hotmail.com, but it turns out I wasn't that hot and Microsoft revoked my status.

...my god, going through these html forms suck. I'm putting the number of hours I spent on this application as one of my nonacademic activities. Anyone want to be my verifier?

i'll verify that for ya...if u verify my most important EC: my postcount :cool::P

I totally wasn't going to say anything, but 4500? crazy! When you reach 5000 I'll buy you a beer (assuming you live in Van or Vic, I don't like going very far).

Have you ever wondered what your life could have been like if you didn't blow all your time on the forum? I'm pretty sure I could have been a doctor like 5 years ago if it weren't for pog, simcity, and power rangers. (That was actually just the list for grade 7, the list of useless crap I invested time in just got more pathetic the older I got....)

I wouldn't bother trying to rearrange things. I've found that regardless of how I enter them they automatically get rearranged (I think it might be reverse chronological, the newest stuff first) at least thats what it was doing for the academic awards section.

I totally wasn't going to say anything, but 4500? crazy! When you reach 5000 I'll buy you a beer (assuming you live in Van or Vic, I don't like going very far).

Have you ever wondered what your life could have been like if you didn't blow all your time on the forum? I'm pretty sure I could have been a doctor like 5 years ago if it weren't for pog, simcity, and power rangers. (That was actually just the list for grade 7, the list of useless crap I invested time in just got more pathetic the older I got....)

lool ya i totally feel that way sometimes...surprisingly i've managed to keep up my marks despite spending so much time here 2006-present but i definitely could've used this time for better things such as resume padding of some sort :P

i've had problems with self-discipline in the past...when i've let my marks slip as tv, msn, etc kinda took over my life (no smoking, drinking, or drugs, thank God :D)...so i think i have somewhat of an addictive personality, altho i've become much better at controlling it over the yrs.

last minute question!

what would you guys think of putting a yearly family tradition type thing in the NA list? say a yearly get together with all my cousins and my grandma to bake 300 donuts for the rest of the family, 12 years running. worth putting in? i think i might, can't hurt.

Archived