Premed 101 Forums

Pressing "submit"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would you not apply if your scores were bad (i pray they are not) after all the hard work you have put in your sketch and letters and what not ? so do it early regardless :) goodluck!

Well, if I didn't get a sum of 30, I would omit the schools that need the mcat. I just don't want to waste my money. So, I guess I'll wait and see what my scores are, then submit as soon as I choose the schools (based on my mcat). Thanks for the reply!

I filled up the sketch with 48 items but now I am racking my mind if I left any activities out that are more important than some crappy things I have listed. :P

I have a couple part-time jobs I held during High-school listed....:o

Not sure if I should leave them out or include them.

Haha mine is all done!

I have, however, not yet submitted it. I think I'm going to have a good nights sleep, and wake up and look everything over. I am way too tweaked out from staring at this stuff all day to dare submit it now... or check it over in this state of mind. :P

I completely re-wrote my culture question for Mac at the last minute, too... stressful!

Okay, I am kinda flustered, when I go to submit I get the following warning:

Please note that you have more than five course lengths on record for the following institution(s) with the given year and duration. While there are exceptions where this is legitimate, it is not generally expected. Please ensure that you have not made any entry errors.

What does this mean? I took five courses each semester and grouped them into academic years. Therefore, I have ten courses each academic year. Should I still be getting this warning?

I just don't want to submit if I'm entering my grades incorrectly.

Input would be appreciated because I totally want to submit asap! Thanks!

I got a similar warning message, saying that I had greater than 10 course lengths for 2 of my years, and to check that I entered everything in correctly. But I knew that it was okay for me because I'm in a double major with exra-heavy course loads (6/7 per semester). If you had taken more than the norm of courses in a semester, then u should be fine.

wait, i just reread that...

it seems that u've entered one of your semesters separately instead of as an academic year.

I did not enter one of my semesters separately. Each of my academic years consists of 2 semesters (each with five courses) for a total of 10 courses for the year.

This just doesn't make sense as I did not overload any semester.

Archived