Premed 101 Forums

48 item sketch question

As a non trad I've been working for many years. I've done a lot in my job that I think is important to add to the sketch (community capacity building, committee work, creating new initiatives) but they all fall under one particular job which I've already accounted for under the employment category.

I guess I'm just worried because most of my volunteer work and accomplishments are quite dated (2-6 years ago) and I don't really feel there's any room to highlight some of the great things I've done lately as they all fall under employment-and due to space limits all I can really put is my job title.

Thoughts???

Also just curious-as a non trad I'm feeling compelled to fill all the slots in the 48 items but to do so I have to go back 5-7 years which feels like too long....thoughts??

I am in the same situation with me attending several conferences and workshops. My first thought was to place this in the 'other' category, however your not able to add any details - which is a problem! Any ideas, is this education (but its not formal) or is this employment (as part of professional development).

Archived