Premed 101 Forums

Pending to not received...

when you say, "they said many ppl are having the same problem", does that mean, "many people are having that problem, so dont worry for now, we are working on it, and it doesnt mean your MCAT scores were not released properly to us" ?

Im curious because I spoke to them yesterday about my one pending reference, and they said to wait till Friday, if it isnt there by then, then call them. The weird thing is, the one that is pending was the first one mailed to them weeks and weeks ago.

Yeah my very first reference that was sent in over a month & half ago, is still "outstanding." I don't get it...

I guess I will call them friday if nothing changes soon...

One of mine still says outstanding... but I know this prof is very punctual and in all likelihood has sent it. This is strange.

Do not bother calling or re-releasing your scores, there was a specific message that said it will take time to process all parts of the application. Even though you may have sent your information in early if your application was not submitted at the time the supplimentary information was received it did not get matched to your application until such time as the application is received. A clearly inefficient process but that is how they choose to do it.

OMSAS does not want to receive any calls until the end of the month when they have had sufficient time to match all documents.

I had the same problem with my MCAT scores but they are now showing received only today. Two of my references have not yet been received either and I know they were sent the beginning of September.

Don't panic.

when you say, "they said many ppl are having the same problem", does that mean, "many people are having that problem, so dont worry for now, we are working on it, and it doesnt mean your MCAT scores were not released properly to us" ?

Im curious because I spoke to them yesterday about my one pending reference, and they said to wait till Friday, if it isnt there by then, then call them. The weird thing is, the one that is pending was the first one mailed to them weeks and weeks ago.

The first time I called ,they said,a lot of people are having the same problem,so they were very busy.They asked me to call back in a few hours,and so I did.Then the staff took my aamc id and said it takes time to update,so I should wait till friday,see if it changes,if not then call them back.

ya, mine went to received! But my one reference was still pending, I called them and they have it. The woman said she will have to let the "online people" know. There seems to be a large disconnect between the hard copy filing and the online info.

Ya .. i had the same problem too. I called this morning and they confirmed my #1 Referee had submitted his doccuments, and now it says they were received online.

Archived