Premed 101 Forums

Pending to not received...

one of mine is still "currently outstanding" ....should I be worried?

You should contact them. One of my reference letters was still outstanding a week ago, and my professor was nice enough to contact them on my behalf. OMSAS told him that they began sending packages to the schools at the end of last week.

You should contact them. One of my reference letters was still outstanding a week ago, and my professor was nice enough to contact them on my behalf. OMSAS told him that they began sending packages to the schools at the end of last week.

That's odd. I called them yesterday and they said they haven't sent anything to the schools yet :confused:

This may have already been mentioned earlier in the thread but if anyone's references are still outstanding at this point, it's probably time to contact OMSAS. The representative told me that there was a glitch in the system which wouldn't update the status of references sent early on (August, September). As of Friday that glitch appears to be corrected. So, if yours still says "outstanding", call and they will offer to find it manually and send you an e-mail confirming its receipt, otherwise RESEND.

Archived