Premed 101 Forums

Practice MMI Interviews in Vancouver?

Which Day of the Week would you prefer to meet (at least get this sort out first?)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Day of the Week would you prefer to meet (at least get this sort out first?)?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The questions and research topics were sent out only to those who contributed for each week by the deadline. So if you didn't attend and send your MMI question and topic by the deadline that week, you didn't get the work done by the other group members. This is the same as for those who sent their questions/research after the deadline (more accurately, after the compilations for that week had been emailed out - this is because I was not about to start recompiling and resending the compilation for every late email. It is too much work and borders on spam).

This was for Sunday. Not sure how the Saturday group did it.

Hi all,

I have booked a room at SFU for thisThur and Fri. The group name is MMI Practice.

I wonder if anyone else can help me book for more rooms since one account is only allowed to book one 2 hour session per day.

Anyways, here is what I got for us:

Thur: 7-9pm in room 2007 at Bennet Library (there are other empty rooms at the same time slot)

Friday: 4pm-6pm in room2111.

The earlier time slots have all been booked. If you have a better idea, any input would be welcome.

________

Extreme Q Vaporizer

Archived