Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

mg83

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know McGill has sent out invites (either family or peds, can't remember) and that UWO has also sent out invites (either family or psych, again, can't remember). I have also heard of people being sent rejections already. Can't imagine based on what...

Yup, that was the one. Hope that wasn't you buddy, but if so, hey that just leaves you open for someplace better.

Calgary was #10 on my list, but it still kinda stung a little to get that email. I got the email the day after file review opened, and I don't think the residency selection committee would have read all of the files on all of the applicants within 24 hrs.

I likely didn't meet some sort of "first pass" cut. I keep telling myself it was likely because I didn't do any electives there (or west of Ontario, actually).

Based on my friends facebook statuses (stati?), some internal medicine programs are starting to send out invitations.

Has anyone heard of any family med programs sending out interview invites?

Toronto has sent out a pre-invitation email.

Seriously between that and the Medical Council of Canada, I'm getting tired of receiving emails that say "we're emailing you this to let you know that we're going to send you another email" :rolleyes:

Archived