Premed 101 Forums

interview prep to date

I'd say it's ok for you to promote your book..but you're doing it so sleazily...

don't make yourself out to be an objective third party who came across this super helpful book. At least be honest and tell us it's yours....

for someone who got into 4 medical schools and is going into a profession where honesty is so highly valued, I would have expected a little more...

LOL I was pretty much the ultimate keener when I was applying wrote a book on the whole thing, did me pretty damn well got into 4 schools. Nice to see you guys give me crap for it ah well I knew there was a reason I didn't go to UofT :P

Only 4? That is kinda high average isn't it? Many successful applicants get a few offers. That is because if your successful in Canada your naturally awesome.

Btw, you can put that last bit in your book if you want. It's free.

However, props to you trying to make a buck out of all this! Yet, don't spam the board, use the classified section. If not Ian will kick your ass. ;)

LOL I was pretty much the ultimate keener when I was applying wrote a book on the whole thing, did me pretty damn well got into 4 schools. Nice to see you guys give me crap for it ah well I knew there was a reason I didn't go to UofT :P
Don't get so defensive about people calling you on some lame self-promotion. "Looks pretty sweet to me..." Looks pretty sweet to you because you wrote it jackass!

Him being Pakistani doesn't have anything to do with the fact he screwed up, he's only been in Canada for 4 weeks. I'm not sure what the customs are for advertising in Pakistan I was merely trying to be diplomatic and give him the benefit of the doubt something all healthcare professionals should do.

This thread started off looking so promising until this... I'm definitely gonna try to get it back on topic. I hope that I'll find stuff to share on here - hopefully with all of us pooling our resources, we'll all do well, and everyone on this forum will get in ;).

Yeah it did, might have to start a new one. Pretty soon this is going to be focus of the forum - now that we know if we are gettting an interview, how do we "close the deal".

Archived