Premed 101 Forums

MCAT & GPA cut-offs POSTED

is uwo admission strict about the 30 MCAT cutoff?

stats are: GPA 3.87

MCAT PS - 8 , VR - 10 , BS - 10 (28) WS - P

from SWOMEN region. possibility of interview?

Yeah, unfortunately they are. Based on the posted cut offs those scores would not grant an interview.

Great gpa by the way - i am sure you could pull up that mcat if you are forced to apply again!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooof.... devastating. I didn't realize they put them up until now.

Damned biology mark.

B: 10, P:11, V:10 W:S

And my GPA was wayyy over 3.7....

*sniff*....and I'm a Western student! Guess I'll be breaking the news to my roommates I'm moving out of here regardless now :(

any interviews yet? I'm getting a bit nervous...I'm starting to get paranoid and think the clause of "contact us if you meet the reqs and don't get called" really means..."we'd like to tell you why we didn't select you despite your academic abilities"...aaahhhh

Relax (hard I know) but western released the cut offs you DON'T have to worry. If you made them and interview is coming, but it won't be coming for a bit. As far as they are concerned you already know if you will get one, so they are not in a hurry.

Guest FockI'mOld!
any interviews yet? I'm getting a bit nervous...I'm starting to get paranoid and think the clause of "contact us if you meet the reqs and don't get called" really means..."we'd like to tell you why we didn't select you despite your academic abilities"...aaahhhh

Ditto :eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived