Premed 101 Forums

Interview Emails Are Out!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would'nt think just because we've not heard anything an interview is coming....not many ppl have even gotten rejections yet. I think there are more rejections to come for sure...at least if you haven't heard you can hoping for the best

way to buzzkill, buzzkillington.

:)

I would'nt think just because we've not heard anything an interview is coming....not many ppl have even gotten rejections yet. I think there are more rejections to come for sure...at least if you haven't heard you can hoping for the best

That's exactly what I said, with time progressing, optimism is becoming your friend.

I'm thinking the opposite. Perhaps UofO doesn't like people with grad degree? lol

I think they LOVE grad students and HATE 3rd years. (A lot of my friends who applied last year with killer ABS and stats (IMO) didn't get ANY invites, only a couple with ~4.0s got interviewed).

What exactly are they looking for in the Autobiographical Sketch?!!! I've done research, volunteering, extracurricular activities, gone abroad...but still got a rejection (although I did get interview invites from Western and Queen's).

Is it because I'm not from the Ottawa region, and don't speak French?!!

I think they LOVE grad students and HATE 3rd years. (A lot of my friends who applied last year with killer ABS and stats (IMO) didn't get ANY invites, only a couple with ~4.0s got interviewed).

Well all of my grad buddies who applied to UofO didn't get interview invites, even though they all got into better medical schools else where.

What exactly are they looking for in the Autobiographical Sketch?!!! I've done research, volunteering, extracurricular activities, gone abroad...but still got a rejection (although I did get interview invites from Western and Queen's).

Is it because I'm not from the Ottawa region, and don't speak French?!!

Honestly, the only people I know who have gotten into UofO are either

1) From Ottawa and/or region

2) Speak French

3) MSc students in Psychology with ridiculous psych clinical experience, publications and retardedly high marks (all from Mac)

Don't feel too bad... UofO is probably the hardest to get accepted in for Ontario, or atleast thats what I've heard

Archived