Premed 101 Forums

Emails

Does anyone know which email interview notifications will be sent to. Is it the ualberta email that is assigned to us on the application, or is it the email address we signed up with for the application?

If its the ualberta one, anyone know how to access it?

Thanks! :)

No you can set it up from uofA mail. BEFORE you log in...on the 'log in' page over on the right there was a list of things you could do and one of them is forwarding mail. if you click on it, it gets you to sign into something that is not your webmail and then there's an option there to enter the addresses you want it to forward to...

how can you do that? I dont see anything under the "options"

No you can set it up from uofA mail. BEFORE you log in...on the 'log in' page over on the right there was a list of things you could do and one of them is forwarding mail. if you click on it, it gets you to sign into something that is not your webmail and then there's an option there to enter the addresses you want it to forward to...

101 ways to skin a cat.

Does anyone else have their U of A inbox periodically filled with spam? I haven't given the address out anywhere expect on U of A application stuff.

My webmail is filled with spam. I have the filter on, which stops 75% of it, but I still get 1-2 per day.

Just to let you guys know that it is better to check your webmail directly rather than your Gmail account. I was almost heart broken in May when I heard everyone got their acceptance emails and I didn't find one in my Gmail account. It took some time before my Gmail account got the forwarded mail.

Good luck to everyone.

Archived