Premed 101 Forums

USMLE Step 1 Study Group this Summer

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 2nd year med student down south at the University of Cincinnati. I'm coming back *home* to Toronto to study for the USMLE Step 1 this summer so I can be close to my family. Can't lie, I'm a momma's boy and I miss her!

I find its always easier to stay motivated when there are a few other people in the library studying the same thing you are so I was gonna see if I could whip up a crew on the forum.

My school traditionally does very well on the boards (a standard deviation above US national average) and I've got some good notes that I'm willing to share. I won't be taking any prep courses - think this exam is beyond that really.

I'll be downtown late May through to the end of June. Send me a msg if you're interested!

• 1 month later...

Good evening, I'm not sure if I am what you are looking for, but I would love to join the study group for step 1 USMLE. I am an IMG though, and my basic sciences are very rusty. Not to mention that there is I'm sure (let's call it some) age difference between me and other folks you are probably looking for. If that is problem I'll try elsewhere. However it could be helpful to get different perspective on things.

• 1 month later...

I am looking to write the USMLE 1 this summer as well. I am back in the country on June 1 (going on holidays). I would love to have people to study with for sure! I am going to be between Sudbury, North Bay, Hamilton, and TO this summer. Let me know what your plans are....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived