Premed 101 Forums

"Sunday Invites"

So there's 8am and 7:30am interviews?

I don't think so. The e-mail says that I have to BE THERE by 7:30 for my 8 interview. Maybe there's 8 and 8:30 time slots, but I don't know. If there was 8:30 slots, the e-mail probably would have told you that you need to be there by 8...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are 3 interview blocks per day, one in the morning, one after lunch, and one later in the afternoon (i don't know the exact times). everyone in the block interviews at the same time and rotates through the stations.

you will be split into groups in Snell hall i believe, given a brief intro talk, and shipped off with your group leaders to your interview place, which will be under constant surveillance and armed guard.

really, just show up to snell hall at whatever time you're told, and you will find out everything else from there.

Scratch that, I can't load the documents from that website. Can someone here tell me what they say these 2 extra stations are all about?

It just says "general interviews" before and after the 8 stations. I'd imagine they're questions like "why do you want to be a doctor" and "what are your interests" blah blah blah...

Archived