Premed 101 Forums

McGill OOP acceptances

Guest Yeoman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually found out from Patricia that she figured out the waitlist spots last night since a lot of people asked. I'm number 2. She said it went to number 13 last year...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So she'll probably tell you if you ask.

Congrats on being number 2!

Any optimist would say that you're practically in!

"Applicants must have received an undergraduate degree or be in the final year of a course of study at a recognized college or university in a program leading to an undergraduate degree consisting of 120 credits over eight semesters following completion of high school."

-http://www.mcgill.ca/dentistry/admissions/undergrad/dmd/

Yes, the earliest one can apply for the 4-year DMD program is during their 4th year of a 4-year (eight semesters) bachelor's program.

I actually found out from Patricia that she figured out the waitlist spots last night since a lot of people asked. I'm number 2. She said it went to number 13 last year...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So she'll probably tell you if you ask.

Hi Grandfinale, thank you so much for letting us know! I just e-mailed her too, and I'm #7 :(... But still hoping for the best :)

"Applicants must have received an undergraduate degree or be in the final year of a course of study at a recognized college or university in a program leading to an undergraduate degree consisting of 120 credits over eight semesters following completion of high school."

-http://www.mcgill.ca/dentistry/admissions/undergrad/dmd/

Yes, the earliest one can apply for the 4-year DMD program is during their 4th year of a 4-year (eight semesters) bachelor's program.

Thanks!!

I would have felt stupid if I didn't apply and then I found out that I could have lol. I guess I will just have to wait until next year.

I emailed patricia. the same email address that she sent the email yesterday from.

practically in? hopefully but you never know...some of you guys have to get in your own province haha!

How many chairs is there for first year and what is the percentage devoted for OOP?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived