Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Registration

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

heyall,

I didn't browse through this thread thoroughly (so if the same thing has been said...lol), but just wanted to say as the actual testing date approaches, ppl tend to change their mind and spots open up in most of locations. I went through the craziness (the site just didn't open...didn't open... didn't open...) and booked a kinda akward location, but was able to change my location fine (had to pay the 50$, but watever, that was for being impatient in April lol). And most of GTA locations had open spots when I made the change....

So don't worry too much about not booking a spot at this point. Best of lucks on your MCAT!

heyall,

I didn't browse through this thread thoroughly (so if the same thing has been said...lol), but just wanted to say as the actual testing date approaches, ppl tend to change their mind and spots open up in most of locations. I went through the craziness (the site just didn't open...didn't open... didn't open...) and booked a kinda akward location, but was able to change my location fine (had to pay the 50$, but watever, that was for being impatient in April lol). And most of GTA locations had open spots when I made the change....

So don't worry too much about not booking a spot at this point. Best of lucks on your MCAT!

to follow that up I was originally scheduled to take mine in Detroit because that was the only spot available (I live near to Toronto). Yeah, that was the closest open spot and I did try to book early (or at least seemed early to me). Eventually we constant checking I managed to get in to Toronto as spots openned. So it can be done :)

heyall,

dang! I didnt know this! i am writing in Halifax!!! anyone wanna trade for Calgary?

ah..noon. lucky. I got stuck with 8 AM in Mississauga and I live in Scarborough :(

Any ideas how long this commute will take me by car?

It won't be too long, I drove from Scarborough Town Centre to Pearson Airport in 35-40 mins on the DVP/401 in medium traffic. BUT for you schedule in an hour for that additional stretch to Mississauga (esp. if 8am might be rush hour traffic?)

heyall,

waterluv is right. A LOT of people drop out just before the final date to be eligible for a 50% refund.

Archived