Premed 101 Forums

UWO interview e-mails will be sent next week

Hey guys, I called in to ask a question about admissions and just decided to ask when the emails will be coming out as well...

apparently working on them now, and will go out next week!

at least we don't have to sit around refreshing our e-mail at 5pm today:D

I just got an email giving me a new password to my "Schulich Single Sign On Account".. ? First time I'm hearing about this account.. it said:

----

These changes are most likely due to your status changing in one or more of the Schulich databases, such as:

- Changing from an applicant to an undergraduate student

- Changing from a NEW postgraduate trainee to an ACTIVE postgraduate trainee

- Changes made to your western account, such as having an account created or deleted.

----

Anyone else get a similar email? hmmmm

I just got an email giving me a new password to my "Schulich Single Sign On Account".. ? First time I'm hearing about this account.. it said:

----

These changes are most likely due to your status changing in one or more of the Schulich databases, such as:

- Changing from an applicant to an undergraduate student

- Changing from a NEW postgraduate trainee to an ACTIVE postgraduate trainee

- Changes made to your western account, such as having an account created or deleted.

----

Anyone else get a similar email? hmmmm

Yeah.. I just got this too... it seems like someone created a Single SignOn account for us...

i didnt get one either :( ...but i just googled it and it does seem like a positive thing...if you go to the following link below, it asks you if you're dental interviewee asking for help regarding a single sign on account..

i guess i didnt make the cut :(

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/informationservices/forms/?page=ssoHelp

OHHHHhh!! hmmmm.. I googled too and found this:

About Schulich Single Sign-On

Schulich Single Sign-On is a consolidation of all online web services within the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry. It was first released in February 2006 for Medicine & Dentistry applicants to book an interview time online. Single Sign-On will eventually grow to encompass all web based services for Staff, Faculty and Students within Schulich Medicine & Dentistry.

Archived