Premed 101 Forums

questions-post interview

I'm going to do an interview this week (not MMI) but some questions I'm thinking of asking relate specifically to the school's curriculum: how are students evaluated? What kind of feedback do students receive about their performance, and how frequently is this feedback given? (just a few I was thinking of)...

During an MMI you just answer their questions. If you have ones of your own about the school there is an orientation/info session that happens after the interview in most schools. Or you could ask the group leaders (med students) that walk you around. Good questions aren't going to help your interview rating (like they can in panel interviews or US interviews as I undestand it), so don't worry about asking something for the sake of anything other than wanting to know the answer. Unless someone can correct me...

It's possible that you will have an opportunity to ask these the same way you would in a trad interview, but that depends on what 'traditional stations' your school chooses to use. Each MMI has one or two standard questions, I believe.

Archived