Premed 101 Forums

Rewrite?

HBP

13 BS

11 PS

10 VR

Q

Worried about the Q, two of my main shots are Western/Queens. Don't want either of them to go R.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ****, should have given it my all first time around. Story of my life.

Nahhh bro, your score is good

Just check out this thread

I doubt the Q is going to screw you over. I don't think Queen's will ever raise their WS to an R again, I think that just happened because of a fluctuation in applications (all because of our good friend Mike Harris who eliminated grade 13).

Nahhh bro, your score is good

Just check out this thread

I doubt the Q is going to screw you over. I don't think Queen's will ever raise their WS to an R again, I think that just happened because of a fluctuation in applications (all because of our good friend Mike Harris who eliminated grade 13).

Yeah In my opinion there is less of a risk now of the writing sample going to "r" again as they have adopted their own writing sample. No need to screen twice there. The risk is pretty low I think.

Your score is balanced, and as far as i can tell matches at least the cut offs for every school this year - nothing is for sure but I think you are in good shape.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think your scores are quite solid, but if you are confident to get higher than this and your eyes are set on Quees, I suggest taking it again. The 10 VR and Q WS are both in danger of falling below the cutoff.

I think your scores are quite solid, but if you are confident to get higher than this and your eyes are set on Quees, I suggest taking it again. The 10 VR and Q WS are both in danger of falling below the cutoff.

Got inside info or something?

13 BS

11 PS

10 VR

Q

Worried about the Q, two of my main shots are Western/Queens. Don't want either of them to go R.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ****, should have given it my all first time around. Story of my life.

hahah, let's trade scores whaddaya think? ;):P

Maybe, but with the Queen's cutoff shifting from year to year, I wouldn't be surprised if either the VR cutoff goes to 11 or the WS goes to R.

Like 1234 said, they have been moving towards a higher interview pool, so it is unlikely there will be any significant upward movement on the cutoffs. An 11 VR especially would probably eliminate too many applicants.

Archived