Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so aparrently I am too enthusiastic because I just wore out the exclamation mark key on my keyboard. It looks like I am going to have to tone it down a little.

Strangely, I don't think I've ever seen an exclamation mark on your pm101 posts!

!!!

_____

Niagara Falls is a splendid place. Many of the "attractions" there are also heavily overpriced. The behind the falls was TOTALLY worth it, though.

I just drove 6000km in 8 days. Mostly at illegal speeds. Fun. :D

Enjoy - and you can afford the price of fasting driving now! :eek:

BTW, I sent a congratulatory note to you last month upon your acceptance and entry into med school, however, your PM b ox is completely full. :( Congrats!! :P

So my boyfriend and I are planning to fly to Florida this Sunday, and I've been monitoring prices for weeks in order to get the cheapest deal. Everything they say about airlines charging more for tickets booked on weekends is true...in the last 2-3 weeks, I'd observe as much as a 50% price increase in ticket price between Thursday and Friday.:eek:

So my boyfriend and I are planning to fly to Florida this Sunday, and I've been monitoring prices for weeks in order to get the cheapest deal. Everything they say about airlines charging more for tickets booked on weekends is true...in the last 2-3 weeks, I'd observe as much as a 50% price increase in ticket price between Thursday and Friday.:eek:

Wait a minute....boyfriend?

Wait a minute....boyfriend?

Presumably the person who was very interested and, I think, moving forward too fast? If my memory holds true, that is.

I suspect that I have burnt out, and have been that way for some time. There's just about zero motivation right now. If my analysis is correct, I've been this way for weeks with no recovery possible any time soon.

Let's ride the wave.:cool:

Presumably the person who was very interested and, I think, moving forward too fast? If my memory holds true, that is.

I suspect that I have burnt out, and have been that way for some time. There's just about zero motivation right now. If my analysis is correct, I've been this way for weeks with no recovery possible any time soon.

When did this happen? Where have I been? Am I hallucinating? Dee must be contagious.

I'm checking PM101 during one of my 10 minute breaks during MCAT practice tests :D

Wow. Dedication. ;)

On the one hand I feel sorry for you. On the other hand I'm all :D cause I was right and you couldn't do anything to prove me wrong. Either way, you can now call yourself a true UofT student.

So I've spent a decent portion of the 6 weeks (since our summer vacation started) overhauling my apartment...I've set up my 2nd room for short-term rentals by getting together some basic furnishings - seems like it's gonna work out well, as I already have 3 people coming here in the next 3 months. Then I disemboweled my walk-in closet, which was like a freaking battlefield with stuff just heaped up. Put in a bunch of shelves and reorganized everything, throwing away probably 4 giant trash bags' worth of crap in the process. Finally, almost done! Just gotta clean my bathroom tomorrow and the place is ready - just in time for me to leave, lol.:rolleyes:

When did this happen? Where have I been? Am I hallucinating? Dee must be contagious.

It's been gradual. I'm just a machine right now, mechanically carrying out daily activities.

On the one hand I feel sorry for you. On the other hand I'm all :D cause I was right and you couldn't do anything to prove me wrong. Either way, you can now call yourself a true UofT student.

Sympathies appreciated. Thing is, it didn't happen suddenly but was more of an Alzheimer's-like steady decline. Right now I'm flat out with a mid term tomorrow. :s I don't even know what's happening. Can't wait for reading week.

So I've spent a decent portion of the 6 weeks (since our summer vacation started) overhauling my apartment...I've set up my 2nd room for short-term rentals by getting together some basic furnishings - seems like it's gonna work out well, as I already have 3 people coming here in the next 3 months. Then I disemboweled my walk-in closet, which was like a freaking battlefield with stuff just heaped up. Put in a bunch of shelves and reorganized everything, throwing away probably 4 giant trash bags' worth of crap in the process. Finally, almost done! Just gotta clean my bathroom tomorrow and the place is ready - just in time for me to leave, lol.:rolleyes:

i'm so glad you have it all ready for me :D:D ;)

still don't know when I'm coming...but i'll be in touch.

Subletting? Where are you off to? I often have houseguests and let friends live in our place while we're gone, but I don't think I've ever had a stranger.

It's been gradual. I'm just a machine right now, mechanically carrying out daily activities.

Sympathies appreciated. Thing is, it didn't happen suddenly but was more of an Alzheimer's-like steady decline. Right now I'm flat out with a mid term tomorrow. :s I don't even know what's happening. Can't wait for reading week.

Umm.... you realize that Reading Week is like 8 months away right???? (Winter Break is closer... that's only 6 months away....)

If you're burnt out now, I can't imagine what you'll be like in 8 months :S

Umm.... you realize that Reading Week is like 8 months away right???? (Winter Break is closer... that's only 6 months away....)

If you're burnt out now, I can't imagine what you'll be like in 8 months :S

If he's taking summer school, then he'll probably get a reading/study week before exams. I believe that's what he's referring to. :)

Archived