Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enjoy working out. And stay so close to the computer! :P

Thanks. Got a good free weights session in. :)

No course openings yet. :mad: I guess lots of people paid their deposits on time.

Ah well, I have several plans, so a full course load will be mine, no matter what happens - it's just a matter of how easy or difficult those courses may be. ;)

Thanks. Got a good free weights session in.

No course openings yet. :mad: I guess lots of people paid their deposits on time.

Ah well, I have several plans, so a full course load will be mine, no matter what happens - it's just a matter of how easy or difficult those courses may be. ;)

Working out is good. :P And you will get to where you have to be, after all, you have no many contingencies plans, ever thought of offering your services to the Pentagon? :D

I'm feeling like shiat.... when there's really no reason to feel like this. SOLUTION: bake extreme amounts of chocolate chip cookies. Drink milk. Read a book.

^ I concur. :) Baking works wonders.

EDIT: Ooooh, and I got good news from my optometrist today. My prescription number (for glasses)went down three quarters of a diopter (right eye). woo! If this keeps happening, I won't be needing glasses soon. chea.

^ I concur. :) Baking works wonders.

EDIT: Ooooh, and I got good news from my optometrist today. My prescription number (for glasses)went down three quarters of a diopter (right eye). woo! If this keeps happening, I won't be needing glasses soon. chea.

YAY!!!

And yes, baking really did its charm but so did my banker. I love that guy! He's the most awesome, down to earth guy ever (there's only one more person that I know of who is that chillz and he is a close friend of mine). I really hope he never quits his job. lol. :D

You mean you're not a politician anymore? I like you more already!

Lol, you can take a person out of politics, but you can't take politics out of a person! Okay, lame.

Sniff. That's right, I just retired from my seat (before the end of my term...lol...and before I turned 30!). I sincerely hope I get to get back into it again at some point, somewhere...it's really quite...fun (for lack of a better word...I really enjoy it a lot). I'm so sad :(

Lol, you can take a person out of politics, but you can't take politics out of a person! Okay, lame.

Sniff. That's right, I just retired from my seat (before the end of my term...lol...and before I turned 30!). I sincerely hope I get to get back into it again at some point, somewhere...it's really quite...fun (for lack of a better word...I really enjoy it a lot). I'm so sad :(

why did you retire? some other aspect of life cropping up? Sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it!

What a sad day. I had to reactivate fb cos I realised I need to make friends for school. bahaha. :rolleyes:

Wait.... I thought you were from Toronto. Why did I think that? :confused:

P.S. I'm sure you don't need fb to make friends. ;)

Actually, the other day I went up to Fairview Mall to pick up some boxes for moving and I overheard a conversation. I was sitting on the bus, all sweaty, with like 10 boxes, people were looking at me weirdly and this girl was on the phone "talking" to her "friend" and she was like "You saw this on fb?! How did you see this on fb?! Okay... well, I'm a liar then. I'm a liar" and then the other person was like "You sent this e-mail over fb and I saw it on your fb page" (I assumed the other person said that because of the following convo that ensued). And so this girl goes "It was NEVER on my fb wall... I don't know what you're talking about. And WHAT e-mail?! I never sent anything." And it just went on and on and on for about 1/2 hours. Fb is just causing people to drift apart. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, and I can safely conclude that they're not friends anymore.

Archived