Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Leon! :)

lol, thanks

Undergrads have a space in my lab. I use it to offload the stuff I don't want to do. lol

haha. Well this is rather office than lab. We have a lab on the first floor for rearing, a lab on the 4th floor for experimentation and an office on the 5th floor. I've just taken over the desk of a former PhD student in the office. and it's THE perfect place to study and i also get to see my prof every day which is good :D

lol, thanks

haha. Well this is rather office than lab. We have a lab on the first floor for rearing, a lab on the 4th floor for experimentation and an office on the 5th floor. I've just taken over the desk of a former PhD student in the office. and it's THE perfect place to study and i also get to see my prof every day which is good :D

You JUST got office space? Weak. :P

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

you there yet?

i want to hear about your experiences on site. keep me updated (or PM me) :)

hehe I'm doing my Master's at Queen's, so yea, I'm in Kingston already :D

I couldn't go watch the practice sessions today, since I had a midterm in the evening.......but starting tomorrow morning, I'm setting up camp at the K-Rock Centre until Sunday evening!!!!!!!!! :D

I thought I had aced a midterm and ended up with an 86.

I was so confident too that I had atleast 90.

Goodbye confidence.

I can't seem to get the marks..

Think of how bad things could play out as a doctor. You thought you aced the diagnosis - but you didn't and instead of only an A on a midterm, your favourite patient died. You going to lose confidence? Affecting your skill and judgement at the peril of your remaining patients (midterms) ? No. You shake it off and learn from it.

Extreme, yes, but same principle. Your confidence comes from within. Now man up and aim for 100 on every future test.

I will leave you with Courage Wolf.

ircVZ.jpg

I am tired. And this week kind of ended up sucking. So now I packed my stuff and I'm going to attend one of my classes and I'm outta here to Toronto.

I think what is really stressing me out is one of my supervisors at York. I pretty much can't get any sleep and it's bugging the living s%$^ out of me. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and talk with him today? I don't know if this is going to make things better but I'm really close to a freak out - and it doesn't concern my Masters, which is soooo stupid. Ugh.

Either way I have tons of **** to get done and I thought I could do half of it yesterday until I opened up data files and saw that I had a ton of columns to process and if I started, I wouldn't be done for 4 days. So.... I'm feeling just a tiny bit stressed. And annoyed at the same time.

Packing for OUAs in Guelph tomorrow :D

... and sorting through the pile of paper on my desk.

I love lazy Friday mornings when profs cancel class! Especially when its a class where the midterm class average was 20%.... God, I dread that class so much.

You JUST got office space? Weak. :P

go 'way bwoi.

It's a miracle I even got this, considering that I'm an undergrad and undergrads usually don't get office space. Your lab has less people and a bigger office. Or, should I say, your past lab.

N is Ta-ing for Evo. Saw him come in at 9pm last night and take 400 or more papers for marking and felt really sorry lol

I think what is really stressing me out is one of my supervisors at York. I pretty much can't get any sleep and it's bugging the living s%$^ out of me. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and talk with him today? I don't know if this is going to make things better but I'm really close to a freak out - and it doesn't concern my Masters, which is soooo stupid. Ugh.

York is on fire today so you should probably wait till tomorrow.

Oh cnussey...you're just a lifelong learner, you can't help but go to class no matter what time it is held :P

I am going to break the news to the crew here and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!;)

Nothing like a start to your birthday to getting up early! :P

Happy Birthday!

Thanks you two :)

****. 27.

Archived